We Keep the Teacher in the Equation™
- Teachers deliver rich mathematics education with superior instructional tools.
- Teachers facilitate daily and weekly cycles of personal interaction and group discourse.
- Teachers receive embedded coaching in the Standards for Mathematical Practice.
- Teachers excel in a classroom where formative assessment is daily practice.
Industry Award-Winning Visual Models for Grades 3-5
Our visual models make the leading research in elementary math come alive. Virtual manipulatives, number lines, arrays, and so many other representations are all fully interactive. When students use our models they are directly preparing for web-based assessments.
Algebra Readiness Content for Grades 3-5
21 Units Total
- 280 3-Part Lessons offer:
- Math Talks (Opener & Closer), Student Lesson, and Exit Ticket
- 40 – 50 Minutes of Instruction Each
- 840 Differentiation Lessons
- 63 Rich Tasks which include Data Analysis
- 644 Discussion Guides
Reporting & Analytics
Through formative assessment and actionable feedback, Conceptua Math helps teachers track and adjust ongoing teaching and learning strategies to improve student’s attainment of curricular goals.